Various teleportation commands should be simplified into one or another format

GaiusAbyssis

Feb 5, 2020
-Calling the Towny world `settlement world,` `Warp Prime` and `Horizon Prime` in various different contexts makes no sense at all. Same with Wilderness being referenced as `Resources`, `Wilderness`, and Wastelands`

-The fact that every single place can be reached by `/server *`, `/warp *`, and `*` is confusing and super redundant. For example, `/server wastelands`, `/warp wastelands`, `/wastelands`, and `/warp wl` are all valid teleport commands to exactly the same place.

12_zombies

Thonk
Staff Member
Documancer
Jul 17, 2019
I can agree with some of this, especially the /warp prime and horizon prime stuff.

The different with the /server commands though is that it will generally save the location you were in when you were last in that server. If you're on /horizon and do /wastelands and then go back to /horizon you'll be in the place you were before.

/server <server> is the main command and /warp <server> is an alias for the first, same with /<server> I think the idea behind it was so it'd be easier for people to pick which way they wanted to get to another server.

/warp wl is a warp I set to the wastelands spawn so that there was a shorthand way to get to the wastelands spawn.

As for towny worlds being called settlement worlds the reason they're called that is so that people will know that they can create a town in that world. Presumably we'd have multiple of these worlds but we currently only have one. /warp prime can be improved on, or probably just be removed entirely. There isn't really any context needed for Horizon Prime, it's just the world you're in, also the first world on the Horizon server.