Low Priority Max 1H cooldown for switching jobs

EnderTeddy

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Please, this is really frustrating. I can take one hour of cooldown between switching jobs, that's fine... But now I'm at 2hrs and it's just gonna keep getting longer. It makes for a worse experience when playing on the server. I don't switch my jobs around very often, but I'd appreciate it if I didn't have to wait more than an hour between switches.

For another solution, maybe have a less aggressive increase in cooldown and have it max at 2hrs with all slots unlocked?

Reactions: linc

Zemoj

Code Wizard
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 2, 2019
We might revisit the times at a later date, but people with 7 slots will have to be strategic with their chosen jobs. Also there's no way it would be two hours for all slots.

sevenvolts

Oct 6, 2019
What about making the cooldown correspond with the amount of jobs changed? EG: you change 1 job, one hour cooldown. 2 jobs, two hour cooldown, etc.

Reactions: drcatjk and linc

Lepercy

Sep 27, 2019
I would understand and fully agree to the 12 hour cooldown if the exp multiplier for each of the job slots were higher..... But as the first 2 are 100 and it goes down from there, a 12 hour cooldown for all jobs unlocked with minimal gains, is a bit long imo.

MagicMerchant

Oct 12, 2019
Very high cooldown just means one will probably never swap to help another player. And for us that play on EU hours its mostly a solo game already.
2hours is already damn annoying :/

Reactions: drcatjk