Resolved Lost inventory, enderchest, and balance.

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Logged on and everything was gone, was told to make a request. Here is the list of stuff, a couple numbers might be a little off but they are as I remember them. Also, I know I'm forgetting something but I can't remember. Thanks.

Items lost,

Inventory:
Netherite Diving Helmet: Prot 5, unbreaking 4, aqua affinity, respiration 3.
Netherite Fungi Tunic: Prot 5, unbreaking 3.
Netherite Fire resist pants: Prot 5 Unbreaking 3, quenching 4.
Netherite Speed boots: Prot 5, unbreaking 4, depth strider 3, feather falling 4.
Diamond Miners helmet: Prot 5, unbreaking 4, aqua affinity, respiration 3.
Diamond Fungi Tunic: Prot 4, unbreaking 3.
Diamond Fire resist pants: Prot 4, Unbreaking 3, quenching 4.
Diamond Speed boots: Prot 4, unbreaking 3, depth strider 3, feather falling 4.
2 Large Bags of Holding
3 Strength 3, (8 min?) Potions
Netherite Sword: Sharp 6, unbreaking 4, eff 6, cold 2, sweeping edge 3, Flurry 3, Knowledge 3, mending.
Diamond Sword: Sharp 6, unbreaking 3, eff 5, cold 2, sweeping edge 3, flurry 3, looting 3, mending.
Bow: Power 6, unbreaking 3, punch 2, flame, infinity, Wisdom 3.
Bow: Power 6, unbreaking 3, punch 2, flame, mending, array 2, plunder 3.
Netherite Pickaxe: Eff 6, unbreaking 4, silk touch, drill 3, Mending.
2 Diamond Pickaxe: Eff 5, unbreaking 3, silk touch, drill 3.
Diamond Pickaxe: Eff 5, unbreaking 3, silk touch, drill 3, mending.
Diamond pickaxe: Eff 5, fortune 3, unbreaking 3, mending.
Diamond Shovel: Eff 5, unbreaking 3, silk touch, mending.
Diamond Shovel: Eff 5, unbreaking 3, fortune 3, mending.
Diamond Shovel: Eff 5, unbreaking 3, molton touch.
Diamond Axe: Eff 6 unbreaking 3, fortune 3, mending.
Diamond Axe: Eff 5, silk touch, unbreaking 3, mending.
Stack of golden carrots.
3 Stacks of Observers.
2 Stacks of Repeaters.
2 Stacks of Comparators.
2 Stacks of Hoppers.
2 Stacks of Pistons.
1 Full huge stone void.
3 empty huge void.
1 Huge Cobblestone void with around 2k in it.

Experience:
155 levels.

Enderchest:
2 Shulkers Boxes full of Emerald Blocks.

Balance:
I think it was about 100k at the time.

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
I restored everything except for your experience, potions, and balance. Before I continue can you tell me if your bags of holding had anything in them? If they did, tell me what was inside so I can identify them.

Also, were your shulker boxes COMPLETELY full of emerald blocks?

Thanks,
~Xenon

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you, I listed some of the items that were in the bags of holding, however they were full of a lot of junk too. Most of the tools and the voids were in one bag and the redstone stuff was in the other. The shulker boxes were completely full of emerald blocks, I did a lot of villager trading as you can see in my base. I kept a stockpile of that many for emergency trades.

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Well its wasn't very specific what was in what so I ended up manually restoring everything in the list. Is it alright if I just restore the list and give you 2 blank bags?

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Would it be possible to completely restore the bags? If not then blank bags are fine, but there were several things I can't remember that were in the bags.

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
I could yes, but I need to know exactly what was in your actual inventory vs what was in the actual bags or else there are going to be duplicates.

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not sure I was in the middle of upgrading things to netherite when i last logged off so the armors were in my inventory but the tools I got no clue. Any building blocks or the redstone stuff was in the bag but the tools were mixed up. If you could get the bags wouldn't you be able to see what is in them and cross it off the list?

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Technically I could but it would take up a ton of time and I don't know how many bags your character has touched, and after I mess with them they can get messed up. I already restored everything anyway except for the bags, so it would be a huge waste of time. Unless you could tell me exactly what needs replacing from your inventory and a sure-fire way to tell each bag apart I can't really do that for you. At least in a timely manner.

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
I have only ever opened under 10 bags ever iirc, however if you already got all the items from the list that would cover the important stuff.

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Okay, I gave you blank bags and finished restoring everything except your experience and money. Any lead can do that so just let us know.

Also try not to carry too much stuff on your person, because people's inventories are still getting wiped when they change servers or log in/out. So try to keep it empty :)

Items are in this chest: