Resolved lost everything :(

LinguisticsGuy

Dec 10, 2019
I had just upgraded my gear to netherite after playing for most of the day tuesday/wednesday :(

I don't remember precisely the enchants I had on everything, but to the best of my memory I had
  • a netherite pickaxe named Mechanic's Wrench, with mending, eff 5, silk touch, and UB3
  • a netherite sword named Chef's Knife, with mending, sharp 5, sweeping edge 3, looting 3, and UB3
  • armor
    • perfect vanilla netherite helmet (blast prot 4, max for all positive vanilla enchants)
    • netherite chestplate (prot 4, UB3)
    • dia pants (rip i ran out of netherite lol) (fire prot 4, UB 3)
    • perfect vanilla netherite boots (prot 4, max for all positive vanilla enchants)
  • a small bag of holding named Tools, with
    • a perfect vanilla fishing rod (mending, lure 4, max for all other positive vanilla enchants)
    • a dia pickaxe, with eff 5, fortune 3, and UB3
    • a dia axe, with eff 5, fortune 3, and UB3
    • a dia shovel, with eff 5, silk touch, and UB3
    • a dia hoe, with UB3
    • elytra with UB3 and mending + a partial stack of fireworks
    • flint & steel, shears, saddle, and other common tools
  • a large bag of holding named Storage, with
    • 3 shulker boxes
    • 4 stacks of oranges (kind of a petty thing to want restored but growing trees is rough, man)
    • a bunch of random crap that happened to be in there
  • a huge miner's bag (in my echest when the wipe happened)
my balance, xp, and a couple other things also got wiped. please fix :'(

you can actually see my inventory (before I upgraded to netherite) in this recent thread here

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

To make this process easier, please update your help request to include your UUID. Sites such as namemc include this information.

Many thanks

- Rich

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

After further discussion with the creators, we cannot restore the items automatically, instead we will need a full list of items to restore. Since you have already included this, there is nothing else you need to do. We will restore the items shortlyIf you have any questions, let us know.

Many thanks,

- Rich

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Since there are multiple enchantment options, I am going to need you to update your request with a full list of enchants rather than "all positive vanilla enchantments". This will make it far easier and more accurate. As soon as you've done this, I'll get the items sorted for you.

Many thanks,

Rich

LinguisticsGuy

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the update. sad to hear that my pick (from since the first week I started playing here) will be laid to rest like this haha :'(

Here's an updated version of the list: (I forgot to include my bow, which was in the tool bag, and also drill on my main pickaxe)
  • a netherite pickaxe named Mechanic's Wrench, with mending, eff 5, silk touch, drill 3, and UB3
  • a netherite sword named Chef's Knife, with mending, sharp 5, sweeping edge 3, looting 3, and UB3
  • armor
    • netherite helmet (blast prot 4, respiration 3, aqua affinity, mending, UB3)
    • dia pants (fire prot 4, UB 3)
    • netherite boots (prot 4, depth strider 3, feather falling 4, UB3)
    • a fishing rod with mending, lure 4 (not sure how it has over the max, which is 3 -- it was a gift), LoTS 3, mending, and UB3
    • a dia hoe, with UB3
    • a bow named BFG 9001, with Power 5, flame, punch 2, mending, and UB3
    • elytra named Thermal Intake with UB3 and mending + a partial stack of fireworks (~16?)
    • flint & steel, shears, saddle, and other common tools
    • 3 shulker boxes
    • 4 stacks of oranges (kind of a petty thing to want restored but growing trees is rough, man)
    • ~48 lapis, ~32 books
    • 1 book and quill (I use it to log what I need to do, so I don't forget between sessions) (might've been in my tools bag instead tbh)
    • It would be really cool if you could find this bag. I know there were some things in there, but I can't remember what.
    • ~2 stacks iron ore

Last edited:

LinguisticsGuy

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the update. sad to hear that my pick (from since the first week I started playing here) will be laid to rest like this haha :'(

Here's an updated version of the list: (I forgot to include my bow, which was in the tool bag, and also drill on my main pickaxe)
  • a netherite pickaxe named Mechanic's Wrench, with mending, eff 5, silk touch, drill 3, and UB3
  • armor
    • netherite helmet (blast prot 4, respiration 3, aqua affinity, mending, UB3)
    • dia pants (fire prot 4, UB 3)
    • netherite boots (prot 4, depth strider 3, feather falling 4, UB3)
    • a fishing rod with mending, lure 4 (not sure how it has over the max, which is 3 -- it was a gift), LoTS 3, mending, and UB3
    • a dia hoe, with UB3
    • a bow named BFG 9001, with Power 5, flame, punch 2, mending, and UB3
    • elytra named Thermal Intake with UB3 and mending + a partial stack of fireworks (~16?)
    • flint & steel, shears, saddle, and other common tools (I can prob re-craft these)
    • 3 shulker boxes
    • ~48 lapis, ~32 books
    • 1 book and quill (I use it to log what I need to do, so I don't forget between sessions) (might've been in my tools bag instead tbh)
    • It would be really cool if you could find this bag. I know there were some things in there, but I can't remember what.
    • ~2 stacks iron ore
I also had ~100k balance and ~40 xp levels.

Thanks for the help

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Oh shoot, il get that as soon as I can. Don't know how I missed it.

LinguisticsGuy

Dec 10, 2019
I lost the whole same list (switched jobs after taking it all out of the chest, relogged, and it was all gone :'( ) plus a few more things (1 vanilla diamond pick, ~3 stacks of pumpkins, 36 emeralds, 16 signs, 22 light blue stained glass), could you please restore them?

Sorry about that. I'll stop playing for a few days so I don't end up having to bother you again.

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
I replaced the entire thing (except things I need you online for, like balance or experience levels).

I'm sorry, I should have warned you last night it might happen again, so it's fine I kinda got karma for it needing to replace it again :p I highly recommend before changing servers or logging in/out you put everything into a chest or your town bank where it can stay safe. Because your inventory can be prone to wiping again until we figure out exactly how to fix it.

Sorry about this. Everything is in this chest in your town:

LinguisticsGuy

Dec 10, 2019
I replaced the entire thing (except things I need you online for, like balance or experience levels).

I'm sorry, I should have warned you last night it might happen again, so it's fine I kinda got karma for it needing to replace it again :p I highly recommend before changing servers or logging in/out you put everything into a chest or your town bank where it can stay safe. Because your inventory can be prone to wiping again until we figure out exactly how to fix it.

Sorry about this. Everything is in this chest in your town:
Thanks a lot! Is there any chance you guys could make a pinned thread on what you know causes this? What do you mean by changing servers -- going to WL and back? (kinda makes WL useless if we can't bring our pickaxes and stuff)