[Special Job Tools] Soldier's Blade and Miner's Pickaxe

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
I had this idea for some high level tools that are basically glass cannon tools. They scale based on the player's miner and soldier level, and they are crafted using flawless diamond. They cannot be enchanted, as they would be OP otherwise.

Soldier's Blade
An iron blade made using a stick, 2 flawless iron, and an item related to soldier - perhaps a heroic monster essence or something.
The blade gains 1 level of sharpness per 5 soldier levels up to sharpness X, making it the highest damage blade if you have soldier level 50, and also comes with Sweeping Edge III, and possibly looting I or II.

Miner's Pickaxe
An iron pickaxe made using 2 sticks, 3 flawless diamond, and an item related to miner - perhaps a flawless gold ingot or redstone.
The pickaxe gains 1 level of efficiency per 5 mining levels up to efficiency X, making it the second fastest way to mine behind super breaker efficiency XI (which isn't possible yet) if you have miner level 50. The pickaxe also comes with unbreaking V.

That's my idea. There could possibly be more tools similar to these in the future (Arborist's axe perhaps?)

DragonBlood

Documancer
Sep 28, 2019
Hmm, interesting proposal. I like the idea of having extremely powerful tools with specialized uses like this. Not quite sure what you mean by glad cannon tools though. That implies that although they have great power, they are easy to break. Unbreaking 5 is not easily broken xD

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Hmm, interesting proposal. I like the idea of having extremely powerful tools with specialized uses like this. Not quite sure what you mean by glad cannon tools though. That implies that although they have great power, they are easy to break. Unbreaking 5 is not easily broken xD
Well, when you are instamining blocks iron will break quickly. Even with unbreaking V. We don't want it to break during an extended mining trip, but we want it to need to be repaired after each trip. Would unbreaking IV be better?