By Design Outpost Weirdness

Thessane

Sep 26, 2019
You can't change the spawn location of your outpost with /t set outpostspawn. It gives the error message "Location is not within a town outpost plot".

Additionally, the server has unclaimed my second outpost, though it remains under my claimed plots. /t Aetheria (my town) shows that I only have 1 outpost, and /t outpost 2 simply teleports me to my first outpost. I have a home set at this outpost and it is still claimed under my town.

12_zombies

Thonk
Staff Member
Documancer
Jul 17, 2019
/t set outpostspawn only works within outpost plots
if you only have 1 outpost, /t outpost 2 is just going to take you to your first one
not sure what to say about the server unclaiming your second outpost.. maybe you were already at your max plots?

Thessane

Sep 26, 2019
My outposts are each in a different dimension (Nether & End, obviously) - Do you mean only the original chunk that I claimed for the outpost? Not sure what else I can do about changing the outpost spawn other than buying a warp but I would prefer not to do so unless it's necessary

Zemoj

Code Wizard
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 2, 2019
Only the original chunk claimed as an outpost, is "the outpost". if you unclaim that you need to claim another chunk as the new outpost to use /t outpost 2.