More powerful anvilcrafting

EnderTeddy

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Basically, have an option for more powerful anvilcrafted items. Like Speed 2, Jump Boost 2, Regeneration 2... These items would of course have to be more expensive to craft, so they could use pure-ore like glowstone in addition to normal recipe costs.

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
I personally don't like this because chef and imbued armor can sometimes overshadow the Alchemist job enough as it is.

EnderTeddy

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Of course, but with a couple thousand hours the only thing I ever used alchemist for was effects like Haste 3 and other tier-3 effects. If I needed anything else I would just use a full-power beacon as it would give me infinite effect. Anvilcrafting is extremely expensive as it is, I feel like that should reward more than effects like speed 1 and haste 1.

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Of course, but with a couple thousand hours the only thing I ever used alchemist for was effects like Haste 3 and other tier-3 effects. If I needed anything else I would just use a full-power beacon as it would give me infinite effect. Anvilcrafting is extremely expensive as it is, I feel like that should reward more than effects like speed 1 and haste 1.
In that case, maybe they should be able to upgrade to have 2 effects instead of 1. Leave the high level effects to alchemists and their potions, leave chef in the middle with some tier 2 foods, and have imbued armor able to be just generally versatile.