Resolved Lost inventory balance and xp again

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
IGN Valenthus UUID 490cd365-ba86-46e2-8153-59449310bb8d
date/time lost: 1:45am saturday July 11th
Explanation: I retrieved my items that were restored, then i went to wastelands with nothing on me except some fish... the fish didn't get deleted so I thought it was safe. I put on my normal armor/tools then warped to wastelands and it all disappeared along with my balance and vanilla xp

What I lost:
Head: Netherite Miner's Helmet(night vision) Protection 5 Unbreaking 3 Thorns 3 Respiration 3 Mending Aqua affinity
Chest: Netherite Fungi Tunic (Regen 1) Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 Thorns 3 Mending
Legs: Netherite Asbestos Overalls (Fire resistance) Protection 4 unbreaking 3 Thorns 3 Mending Quenching 4
Feet: Netherite Bunny Slippers (Jump Boost) Protection 5 Unbreaking 3 Thorns 3 Mending Depth strider 3 Featherfall 4
Netherite Sword: "Orcrist" Sharpness 6 Unbreaking 3 Mending Looting 3 Toxin aspect 2 knockback 2 Sweeping edge 3
Netherite Shovel: "Ditch Witch" Efficiency 5 Unbreaking 4 Mending Silk touch
Netherite Pick: "Drill" Efficiency 6 Unbreaking 4 Mending Silk touch
Netherite Axe: "Fellhammer" Efficiency 6 Unbreaking 4 Sharpness 5 Fortune 3 Mending
Bow: "Swiftshot" Power 6 Unbreaking 3 Infinity Plunder 3
1x Large bag of holding

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
1x Large bag of holding
Was anything inside of this?

Also, do you remember your balance and experience or should I go based off of your other post?

Last edited:

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Everything else is restored except the bag (awaiting an answer from you) and things you need to be online for such as your balance or experience. Get back to me as soon as you can and I can help you :)

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
there was nothing in the bag and balance/xp were unchanged 2000$ and 27 vanilla lvls

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
All right I'll get on and do everything in a bit

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Restored everything in game. Now be careful :p

If you absolutely need to take things to wastelands use a bad of holding, and if it clears just let us know what was in the bag and hopefully it will let us restore an exact copy :)