GOS Fishing lvl 100 skill.

Zabyne

Oct 7, 2019
Ole Appalachia
Most GOS skills have certain unlocks at a certain skill level, this is my recommendation for fishing.

GOS fishing skill lvl 100 ability. "Lure" Tossing a chunk of Chum (All player available recipe using Meat + Corn or similar) causes fishing time to be less than 5 seconds per cast for 30 seconds near the chummed area (Maybe make it a 5x5 area around where the chum lands/activates) (Time extends with GOS skill up to a max of 60 seconds) With a 5 minute cooldown.

Note: I suggest chum recipe be available to all players because locking it behind a job level could cause people with 100 fishing GOS be unable to make it if they haven't actually level Fisherman or Chef or whatever.

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
Most GOS skills have certain unlocks at a certain skill level, this is my recommendation for fishing.

GOS fishing skill lvl 100 ability. "Lure" Tossing a chunk of Chum (All player available recipe using Meat + Corn or similar) causes fishing time to be less than 5 seconds per cast for 30 seconds near the chummed area (Maybe make it a 5x5 area around where the chum lands/activates) (Time extends with GOS skill up to a max of 60 seconds) With a 5 minute cooldown.

Note: I suggest chum recipe be available to all players because locking it behind a job level could cause people with 100 fishing GOS be unable to make it if they haven't actually level Fisherman or Chef or whatever.
Why not unlock the recipe upon getting GoS fishing 100?

Lepercy

Sep 27, 2019
Or even use the mechanic they have in ffxiv where you can fish out something and if you dont like it use it as "bait" and try to fish again?