Resolved Crafting mending books

Yogokiss

Jun 16, 2020
I gave a lvl 40+ blacksmith the ingredients to craft a mending book, but they said the recipe wasn't working. I made sure that the legendary essence and large xp buckets were not italicized, yet the recipe still didn't work.
Something that he noted was that the crafting recipe in the green book said that the ingredients had 3 NBT tags, while the custom items that I gave him had 4 NBT tags, so that might be the issue, but I have no way of fixing it. Can I exchange the crafting ingredients for the mending books, as I can't craft them myself?

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Please place the items in a chest and update your request to include the coordinates. Once you have done so, we can replace it for you.

Many thanks,

- Rich

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

I've replaced the item in-game. Please check the chest you placed the items in.

- Rich

Yogokiss

Jun 16, 2020
Hey, the books that were placed in the chest were regular books with the mending enchantment, not mending books. They cannot be used to apply the mending enchantment to anything. I put the books back in the chest, can you replace them with working mending books?

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

As I said in-game, I'll see if there is another way to resolve this for you. Sorry for the issues.

- Rich

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
I replaced these for you. Sorry about the delay :)