McMMO offers a cooperative system for players to work and communicate as a group called Parties.
There are many useful features attached to the party system. Party members cannot harm each other in PvP combat, can teleport to one another without needing permission, and have their own dedicated chat channel.
Party Information List
Leveling a Party
To unlock certain party features, you must level up a party by earning McMMO experience in McMMO Skills.
- Gives information about your current party.
- /party ?
- Gives available party commands.
- /p [Message]
- Toggles Party Chat. If a message is entered, sends a party chat message.
- /party join [Name] [Password]
- Joins a player's party. Enter the password after the party name if it is required.
- /party quit
- Leaves your current party.
- /party password [Password]
- Sets a password for your party.
- /party kick [Player]
- Kicks a player from your party.
- /party leader [Player]
- Transfers ownership to the specified player.
- /party disband
- Disbands your party.
- /party itemshare
- Shares McMMO levels with party members.
- Note: Item Share will share dropped items.
- /party xpshare
- Shares experience with party members.
- Note: XP Share will take away experience from your earned experience
- /party ally invite [Player]
- Provides the no pvp perk to another party.
- Note: Being in a party enables a no pvp perk between your party members.