Plugin Command Pages
These pages have a list of active commands for the respective plugins:
- Chat Commands
- Chest Protection Commands
- Interactive Chat Usage
- Job Commands
- Nation Commands
- Party Commands
- PetClaim Commands
- Towny Commands
Bonus Point Commands
Bonus points are donation rewards which are used for network wide bonuses which help all players. For more information, please see the Bonus Points page.
- Lists the active bonuses and your current bonus points.
- /bonus [Category]
- Shows the current percentage for one category.
- /bonus [Category] [Amount]
- Spends bonus points on the signified category.
- /bonus check
- Displays a scoreboard with the current bonus percentages. Disabling the scoreboard is accomplished by using the command /prefs hidestatsscoreboard.
For more information, please see the Economy page.
- /bal [Player] , /balance [Player] , /money [Player]
- Displays your current balance. Add a name after the command in order to check other players' balances.
- /pay [Player] [Amount]
- Pays another player the indicated amount of money.
- /iinfo or /iteminfo
- Shows the shop name and ID number of the item currently being held.
- Shows the shop name, ID number, and short names of the item currently being held.
You can send messages to online or offline players through utilizing the mail system.
- /mail send [Player] [Message] or /mail [Player] [Message]
- Sends a message to another player.
- /mail read
- Displays all current mail messages.
- /mail clear
- Deletes all messages from your inbox.
- /message [Player] [Message], /msg [Player] [Message], /tell [Player] [Message]
- Sends a message to the entered player.
- /reply [Message] or /r [Message]
- Sends a message to the previously messaged player.
For information on the various skills and to which jobs they are tied, please see the McMMO page.
- /[Skill Name]
- Shows detailed information about a skill and its abilities.
- Lists all of your active McMMO skills, their skill levels, and your power level.
- Note: The skill must be active to display information about it.
- /mctop [Skill] [Page]
- Lists the players with the highest power level or skill level.
- /inspect [Player]
- Shows the McMMO skills and levels for a certain player.
- Note: You must be within a certain range of the player to use this command.
- Toggles the ability to right click with certain tools to activate McMMO abilities.
- Displays the Decoration Blocks shop where you can purchase many different decoration blocks.
- For more information, please see: Decoration Blocks.
- Used to access the Custom Item UI where you can view all of OMM's custom, discontinued, and event items.
- /nametag [Town|Nation|Hybrid|Job (Job name)|Off]
- Controls your character's name title for the tab list and your visible name. This can include your town, nation, and/or job.
- Lists all available server plugins (this is a long list).
- Displays the Voting Rewards shop which also lists your current number of reward points.
- For more information on how to help our server and how to obtain rewards through voting, please see the Voting page.
- Lists the various categories of server rules.
- /rules [Chat/Staff/Grief/Theft/Cheating/Exploits/Towny/PvP/AccountPolicy]
- Shows the server rules of the entered category.
- /tps or /ping
- Shows the your current server's TPS (Ticks per Second). This is a measure of your server's lag.
- Each number's color indicates the status of the server at the specific time: Green = Stable, Yellow = Slightly Unstable, Red = Unstable.
Player History Commands
Information about our server's ranks is available on the Player Ranks page.
- /lp [Player]
- Displays the current lp of either yourself or the indicated player.
- /lp ratio [Day] [Player]
- Gives the total LP ratio of the target. If a number of days is specified, this command gives the LP ratio for the specified number of days.
- /history [Player]
- Shows the total amount of days played since you or the indicated person joined.
- /playtime [Player]
- Shows your total playtime or the playtime of another person.
- /seen [Player]
- Displays when someone was last online.
Please Note: "/res" is interchangeable with "/resident"
- /res [Player] or /player [Player]
- Displays player information about yourself or the entered player.
- /res ?
- Lists available resident commands in-game.
- /res banner
- Converts a held banner into your set banner pattern.
- /res friend add [Player] or /friend [Player]
- Adds a player to your friends list.
- /res friend remove [Player] or /unfriend [Player]
- Removes a player from your friends list.
- /res list
- Displays a UI with all online players on your current server.
- /res spawn
- Teleports you to your town's spawn.
- Note: This is only usable while you are located on a server where you are part of a town.
- /res set
- Lists the commands used for setting various things.
- /res tax
- Shows your number of owned plots and the taxes you owe in total.
- /res toggle
- Displays the various toggles you can set for all of your plots.
- /res toggle [pvp/explosion/fire/mobs]
- Toggles the entered option for all of your owned plots.
The Servers page has more information on the servers and all of their worlds.
- Lists all online players and the server where each player is currently located.
- /glist [Server]
- Lists all players located on a specific server.
- /glist staff
- Lists all staff members who are currently online and their servers.
- /homeserver or /hs
- Displays your current Home Server.
- /sethomeserver [Server]
- Changes your home server to the indicated server.
- Note: You must be on your current home server in order to change the server.
- Shows which server you are currently playing on and a list of all available servers.
- Displays a server selection menu where you can select any of the available servers.
- Displays available worlds while you located on one of the five Towny servers.
- Teleports you to the entered server.
- Teleports you to your current server's spawn location.
- /tpa [Player] or /call [Player]
- Sends a request to teleport to the entered player's location.
- /tpahere [Player]
- Sends a request for the player to teleport to your location.
- /warp [Town/Location]]
- Teleports you to the entered town or server location.