Planned Wasteland resets during the Covid-19 pandemic

Borislander

Dec 7, 2019
Hi all

It's been a seriously long time since I last posted on the forums, but here I am again.

Anyway, as of late I have been noticing a few complaints on the server regarding the state of the wastelands at the moment. Namely, people have been saying that the wastelands are rather barren at the moment and stripped of mineral resources. While I am aware of the fact that the wastelands are generally reset on a monthly basis, I'm a bit concerned that since many people, like myself, are under lockdown or are encouraged to stay at home that the resources in the wastelands have been and will continue to be depleted at a faster rate.

Hence, I would like to suggest, if at all feasible, if the wastelands could either be reset more frequently or if the size of the wastelands could be increased. This is directed towards accommodating the increased number of people present on the server due to the pandemic.

Otherwise, I sincerely hope that everyone is taking care of themselves and staying safe during this time.

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

PancakeAcoustics

Breakfast Enthusiast
Documancer
Feb 4, 2020
Another thing related to this that I've noticed is it seems like rwarp keeps taking me to either the same or very similar places. I don't know the range and whether it's actually the same places but I've had a few deja vu moments going, "haven't I been here before?". So possibly looking into increasing the range of random warp?

Reactions: 727021 and iRice