Void hopper

MagicMerchant

Oct 12, 2019
Allow us to place items in them so we can decide what items the hoppper will pick up (like placing 1 of each on each slot to fill it up).

Make hoppers below work so they can be emptied automatically (perhaps connected to item transmitter so hopper lines aren't needed).

Tweak prices for upgrade, 10k for first and 40k for next upgrade is just too much. Most applications for these will need months to generate that kind of money. If we want them used at some scale to remove lag from old hoppers then prices have to go down a lot. Perhaps starting at 100 and increasing 100 each step so 100, 200, 300, 400, 500? Final cost of one void hopper is still around 10k.

Path_Finder22

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
i agree with what u said but i think 100 is a bit low maybe 1k or 5k for the starting one and go up from there. you make money fairly easily so that much shouldn't be a problem and you don't want it to be to cheap on the other hand bc then player won't have to grind to fully upgrade it. also there isn't much of a point in having these to help remove lag if they are to costly to make/use or are so slow that players would rather use hopper instead to move items.

MagicMerchant

Oct 12, 2019
i agree with what u said but i think 100 is a bit low maybe 1k or 5k for the starting one and go up from there. you make money fairly easily so that much shouldn't be a problem and you don't want it to be to cheap on the other hand bc then player won't have to grind to fully upgrade it. also there isn't much of a point in having these to help remove lag if they are to costly to make/use or are so slow that players would rather use hopper instead to move items.
Well its a question of how many do we want? Do we want them to be used at some scale to remove hoppers or not? If upgrades cost too much its better to just build more voidhoppers instead of upgrading them.

Money is easy if you grind for it, many jobs pay absolutely zero for time invested though.