Towny Plot Costs 10/22/19

We have decided to change up plot costs a bit to encourage people to invite players into your towns.

Base plot cost is still 25 dollars but the multipliers have been increased per level. Every player you invite into your town will decrease the multiplier by .1x so a level 5 town with 5 people in it will have a plot cost multiplier of 4.5x or 112.5 dollars.

With that said, now that there is an economic benefit to include people in your towns, alts are no longer allowed in your town. You can still use an alt and do things with them, but they can not be a resident of your or anyone elses town unless the alt is the owner of said town.

Let us know what you think!

Comments

DragonBlood

Documancer
Sep 28, 2019
It's bullcrap.

Edit:
I like my alts, but honestly this doesn’t actually change much for me in reality. Bums me out not having them in the town, but I only use them for colored heads in the long run.

Last edited:

Path_Finder22

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
What's to stop people from inviting a ton of players claiming the plots and then just kicking everyone.

Under5tudy

Documancer
Sep 29, 2019
I mean i have a lvl 5 town with more plots than i need and its just me and my dep so idrc