New Feature Ponderous Automation: Automation Has Arrived!

I have been working hard on making a plugin that will help cut down on hopper usage by being more performant and better than hoppers. PA is that solution.

There will be four machine on launch and each machine will have it's own recipe, UI and some information about the machine so you know its stats. Machines can be leveled up and will do different things based on their level. To increase the level of your machine you will need to use in-game currency and the cost increases per level.

ItemTransmitter.PNG
Block Breaker
The block breaker will break blocks in front of its face and drop them on the ground. Increasing the level of the machine will cause blocks to break at a quicker interval. No EXP is dropped.

Block Placer
Placers will place a block in front of their face that can be combined with the breaker to make a breaker/placer combo. Increasing the level of the placer will cause it to place blocks at a quicker interval.

Void Hopper
The void hopper will collect items in a radius around it. The collection height is the same block the hopper is located on + two more above it, so it can collect drops through floors if you wish to hide the hopper. Increasing the level will increase the collection radius. The void hopper has 27 slots that will need to be emptied so it can continue to collect drops.

Item Transmitter
The item transmitter is meant to be a better hopper, it can teleport items from any distance, provided both the chunks that they are in are loaded. You will need to have two transmitters to teleport your items around. They can be linked with an Item Transmitter Wrench and once enabled, if both chunks are loaded, will move one slot of items from the input chest to the output one. You can input items into any vanilla block that accepts items you want. Increasing the level of the transmitter will allow it to move slots of items at a quicker interval.

Item Transmitter Wrench
The wrench is what you will use to link your item transmitters together.

All recipes for the machines, their core items and the wrench can be found in game in the vanilla crafting book.

Bug Fixes - 18+ bugs fixed.
All job upgrades that have been reported as having issues have been fixed and it is now much easier for me to fix any more upgrades that are causing problems.
Inventor should receive exp for firework rockets now.
Bags of holding will now prioritize themselves over anything else.
Traps should work again.
Void storage will pay for being crafted now.
You can no longer compost voids.
Nether bricks have been added to builders bags.
Redstone dust should work again in cauldron brewing.
Trapdoors can be placed in inventor's bags.
Tracker should now work again.
Artisan will now be paid for crafting nether fences.
Combining enchants on anvils for Tridents and Crossbow will now work again, you can also enchant said items with their respective enchants.

Additions
Spawn egg crafting has been re-added, you can find the recipes in the vanilla crafting book. The level requirements can be found on the wiki here.
Added enchantments from the Aquatic update and the Village and Pillage update to Ensorcell.

Tab Completion
Many commands on the server you couldn't tab complete for the longest while, such as PetClaim or ones that involved perks such as reach. Most of the plugins on the server now have full tab completion support. Towny has partial tab completion but I am hoping to soon give it full tab completion for all arguments.

Suggestions
Added recipe Quartz Block -> Quartz x4
Added recipe Glowstone -> Glowstone Dust x4
Added Void Storage counter message for adding and removing items

Other
created a new server voting banner.
1591732198564.png

Comments

rainbowcraft2

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
This was not the kind of content I expected to see, but I think it'll be a positive addition. It'll be fun making functional factory-esque builds with these new machines, and it'll all be with reduced lag to top it all off.

MagicMerchant

Oct 12, 2019
This was not the kind of content I expected to see, but I think it'll be a positive addition. It'll be fun making functional factory-esque builds with these new machines, and it'll all be with reduced lag to top it all off.
Yeah it looks fun but at 5 flawless emerald per block I dont think most will be able to make many of them.

Me and hamsterkris combined can make 2 of these blocks :/

Pup_Thor

Dec 1, 2019
I have been working hard on making a plugin that will help cut down on hopper usage by being more performant and better than hoppers. PA is that solution.

There will be four machine on launch and each machine will have it's own recipe, UI and some information about the machine so you know its stats. Machines can be leveled up and will do different things based on their level. To increase the level of your machine you will need to use in-game currency and the cost increases per level.

ItemTransmitter.PNG
Block Breaker
The block breaker will break blocks in front of its face and drop them on the ground. Increasing the level of the machine will cause blocks to break at a quicker interval. No EXP is dropped.

Block Placer
Placers will place a block in front of their face that can be combined with the breaker to make a breaker/placer combo. Increasing the level of the placer will cause it to place blocks at a quicker interval.

Void Hopper
The void hopper will collect items in a radius around it. The collection height is the same block the hopper is located on + two more above it, so it can collect drops through floors if you wish to hide the hopper. Increasing the level will increase the collection radius. The void hopper has 27 slots that will need to be emptied so it can continue to collect drops.

Item Transmitter
The item transmitter is meant to be a better hopper, it can teleport items from any distance, provided both the chunks that they are in are loaded. You will need to have two transmitters to teleport your items around. They can be linked with an Item Transmitter Wrench and once enabled, if both chunks are loaded, will move one slot of items from the input chest to the output one. You can input items into any vanilla block that accepts items you want. Increasing the level of the transmitter will allow it to move slots of items at a quicker interval.

Item Transmitter Wrench
The wrench is what you will use to link your item transmitters together.

All recipes for the machines, their core items and the wrench can be found in game in the vanilla crafting book.

Bug Fixes - 18+ bugs fixed.
All job upgrades that have been reported as having issues have been fixed and it is now much easier for me to fix any more upgrades that are causing problems.
Inventor should receive exp for firework rockets now.
Bags of holding will now prioritize themselves over anything else.
Traps should work again.
Void storage will pay for being crafted now.
You can no longer compost voids.
Nether bricks have been added to builders bags.
Redstone dust should work again in cauldron brewing.
Trapdoors can be placed in inventor's bags.
Tracker should now work again.
Artisan will now be paid for crafting nether fences.
Combining enchants on anvils for Tridents and Crossbow will now work again, you can also enchant said items with their respective enchants.

Additions
Spawn egg crafting has been re-added, you can find the recipes in the vanilla crafting book. The level requirements can be found on the wiki here.
Added enchantments from the Aquatic update and the Village and Pillage update to Ensorcell.

Tab Completion
Many commands on the server you couldn't tab complete for the longest while, such as PetClaim or ones that involved perks such as reach. Most of the plugins on the server now have full tab completion support. Towny has partial tab completion but I am hoping to soon give it full tab completion for all arguments.

Suggestions
Added recipe Quartz Block -> Quartz x4
Added recipe Glowstone -> Glowstone Dust x4
Added Void Storage counter message for adding and removing items

Other
created a new server voting banner.
thank you soo much for the hard work! I am so excited to try the new machines! will there be a tutorial video?