Nine

Dusty

Nov 16, 2019
Colorado, USA
/t spawn Nine
Heyo! We're a town with multiple public resources good for leveling jobs, shops and more. This is our "Read about us" page!

A Quick History:

When NonaiX (My girlfriend) and I (Dusty) decided to come to MC again, and we found the server she played on 6 years ago; we had an important discussion. Where were we going to build our town?

As a proper, normal, human being I wanted to live in the prettiest biome: the Flower Forest. She, on the other hand, thought it'd be funny to live in a swamp and bombarded me w/ shrek memes (for over 24 hours) until I agreed to her gross decision.
she actually claimed it without me agreeing so here we are.

So now, we live in a swamp. As you can tell, it's the prettiest dang swamp town you've ever seen. You're welcome. - Dusty

Contacting Us:
Leadership IGNs: NonaiX (OR) Dragondusty

Our Public "Farms":

/t warp Nine Pumpkin

100% public Pumpkin farm. 12 stories, 4x1 chunks of pure pumpkin farming w/ Speed II & Haste! Good for leveling Farmer / Chef!
/t warp Nine Mobs
Five dark room stories, 4x4 chunks. Mobs are enabled, so be careful even in the lobby!
Every Beacon effect applied: Resistance II, Strength II, Regeneration, Speed II, and Haste!
Elevators are publicly accessible (Changing the floors and more.)
Multiple shops for easily selling NonaiX your loot for some quick cash!
Nether Portal w/ a single Blaze Spawner.
/t warp Nine Blaze
Four Blaze spawners across 2 floors in a 4x4 chunk.
Built on an old Nether Fortress, so be wary of the occasional Wither skele!
Our Allies Only Farm:

We don't want to publicly share these plots due to griefing & generally keeping tabs on who has access, so only allies & residents have access to these..

Are you a nice, trustworthy, replanting, non-beacon-stealing folk w/ similarly minded residents? Talk to NonaiX about becoming an ally!

/t warp
Nine Farm

4x4 plot Tree Farm w/ every tree
11 levels of various different crops, 4x4 plots
A beacon w/ Haste II & Speed II

Our (Currently) Resident Only Orchard:
Due to it not being built in set plots; only residents have access to our custom tree Orchard. We have intent to fix this, and make it allies only in the near future.

/t warp Nine Orchard

A farm w/ custom trees. (Excluding Pears & Olives.. Do they even exist..?)

Our Shop!
/t warp Nine Mall
We currently buy and sell the following:

• Mining Loot
  • Crops & Custom Crops
  • Wood / Saplings / Leaves
  • Common Building Blocks
  • Nether / Sea Temple building Blocks
  • Monster Drops
  • Meat / Leather / Fish
What we plan to add:
  • Enchanted Gear (Armor, Tools, Weapons.)
  • Job Crafting Materials
  • Jobs Items (Bags of Holding, Job XP+ Items)
  • Tome Fragments
  • Spawners
  • Flowers & Dyes
  • Enchanted Books & XP
  • Potions & Brewing Materials
  • Dyed Wool / Terracotta / Concrete / Glass
  • Custom Chef Foods in our Food Court.
We're actively working to add new things on a regular basis! Be patient and we'll add them asap. If you have a request for us to buy / sell more, please let us know.

Residential perks:

/t warp Nine FreeBuild
Our town has many prebuilt homes designed to fit the theme of our town, but we understand that everyone has their own interest in building their own creations! As such, we offer 2x2 plots for each player to design their own builds & also level both their Builder & their Demolitionist!

/t warp Nine Market
Coming soon, we're going to be introducing our "Residential Marketplace" which will have market stalls for our residents to set up their own shops alongside our mall! Come visit and see what our residents are selling today!

Last edited: