Resolved Lost inventory, items, and equipped items during 7/8 restart

Pup_Thor

Dec 1, 2019
The title sums it up, lost everything but items stored in chests. including balance and levels.

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

To make this process easier, please update your help request to include your UUID. Sites such as namemc include this information.

Many thanks

- Rich

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

After further discussion with the creators, we cannot restore the items automatically, instead we will need a full list of items to restore. Please include all enchantments, quantities, etc. Please organise these items in an easy-to-read format to make this process easier for us. If you have any questions, let us know.

Many thanks,

- Rich

Pup_Thor

Dec 1, 2019
I'm working on putting an excel together, but I'm not very proficient in it. I am about 2/3rds done with the complete inventory, as sadly its quite a hefty list. Would you all prefer a different format or is an excel document acceptable?

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Either is fine. Post it here when you're done and we'll get it sorted for you!

Reactions: Pup_Thor

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
We should have everything restored. The chests are located in Strunkandy's town (Lotus) I will attach an image of the chests that contain your things.

Some chests are locked, but the chests that are modified for you to be able to open all contain your things. If you need anything else let any of us know :)

Chests are located in Strunk's town here: