Resolved Isabee5 lost her pick under the blocks in nether

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
Today 11/3/20 at around 120pm Isabee5 lost her pick it glitched under some blocks i think and couldnt find it. It had efficiency 6 unbreaking 3 fortune 3 and mending. I JUST made it for her yesterday sh is distraught =(

Last edited:

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Please can you clarify what you mean by this:
it glitched under some blocks
Does this mean she dropped it an it glitched under the blocks or something else?

Also, I need to know which server this occurred on.

Thanks

- Rich

Last edited:

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
yes richie she drops tools for me to repair ( a practice i will no longer be doing after this.. I turned on no drop tools in inventory perks) weve been doing it for a year on horizons and never lost a tool tho.. I think there was a void under the spot she tossed it to and it glitched under the blocks. I was unable to locate it

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
I know it's prob considered user error, but as I said i turned on no tool drop perk now and wont happen again.. i spent 4 hrs getting the frags for her pick yesterday I just hope you can help me out here.

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
I know it's prob considered user error, but as I said i turned on no tool drop perk now and wont happen again.. i spent 4 hrs getting the frags for her pick yesterday I just hope you can help me out here.
This does fall under player error. However, I am willing to replace it for you this time. Please try to avoid throwing valuable items around. It is best to use a secure method of exchange.

I will place the item in a chest at your town spawn for you.

If you need anything else, feel free to let me know

- Rich

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
I've replaced the item in-game. I've granted access to the chest to both of you.

I hope you have a good day.

- Rich

Valenthus

Documancer
Oct 9, 2019
really appreciate it hopefully 12_zombies gets time to get /trade up and running ( gonna use a chest to trade tools for repairs for now) Thanks again.