Resolved Inventory wiped (Second time)

Epsilon

Documancer
Sep 9, 2019
The Void
beta.omniverse.rocks
Yet again my inventory has been wiped and with the new backup system I'm not entirely sure what to put here so I'll just re-paste what my first help request had

Balance: 160k

Large bag of holding:

Diamond Helmet with Aqua infinity, Mending, Protection 4, Respiration 3, and Unbreaking 3

Diamond Chestplate with Mending, Protection 4, and Unbreaking 3

A small diamond void with 0 blocks stored

A small emerald block void with 1k blocks stored (Was huge when inv was reset)

The screenshots of the bag shows some items I don't need such as three enchanting buckets along with a pure iron ingot

Inventory:

Diamond sword with Looting 3, Mending, Sharpness 6, Sweeping edge 3, Unbreaking 4, and Cold aspect 2

Diamond shovel with Efficiency 5, Silk touch, and Unbreaking 3

Diamond pick with Efficiency 6, Mending, Silk touch, Unbreaking 4, and Drill 2

(Going off of memory) I also had a Diamond axe with unbreaking 3, Sharpness 6, efficiency 5, mending, and silk touch I believe along with a bow that had Power 6, mending, and flame

Huge stonebrick void with around 1k of stonebricks stored

Small stone void with 0? stone stored

Elytra with protection 4, Unbreaking 4, and mending

Diamond leggings with protection 4, unbreaking 3, mending,and metabolism

Diamond boots with protection 4, unbreaking 3, mending, featherfalling 4, and depth strider

Large Inventor's Bag:

Small redstone void x2 one had 1k blocks stored while the other had 200

1 stack of both stick and regular pistons

1 stack of comparators

1 stack of repeaters

and around 2 stacks of redstone lamps

Enderchest:

I'm not entirely sure what I had but from what I remember it had small voids (empty) for slimeblocks, honeyblocks, glass, spruce logs, and packed ice the rest I sadly do not remember

Strunkandy

Former Wiki Enthusiast/Staff Lead
Documancer
Sep 9, 2019
Hey there.

Could I please get your in-game name and UUID (available through sites such as NameMC).

Thanks!

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
I restored everything from the list. Your bag contents seemed a bit different than what you listed so just let us know if you need anything else restored.

Everything is in this chest:

Xenon

Staff Lead! At The Disco
Staff Member
Documancer
Sep 27, 2019
Yes we need you to be online for that. Just poke a lead when you're in game. Or else I can log on now if you're on. Whichever