Resolved Inventory and XP lost

FireBird2000

Apr 12, 2020
Hello! I logged in today at 1725 EST and noticed all my XP and inventory was gone
I had a full set of diamond tools and a bow but I'm not sure on the specific enchants, so here is my guesstimate
1 Bow- Infitity, Power ?, Fire 1, Unbreaking 3? (PokeyMcPokers)
1 Sword- Unbreaking 3, Looting/Wisdom?, Sharpness 4, Smite? (StabbyMcStabbers)
1 Axe- Unreaking 3, (ChoppyMcChoppers), Efficiency 3
Shovel #1- Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 3 (ScoopyMcScoopers)
Shovel #2- Unbreaking 3, Molten Touch (ScoopyMcScoopers Jr.)
1 Hoe (YourMom) -i am so sorry-
Also at least 60 levels of XP
And it had been a few days since i had logged on, so I'm not sure what else i lost from my inventory besides a stack of arrows, at least one stack of prismarine shards, and probably some prismarine crystals?
I'm not sure if this will help, but player oxVictoriquexo enchanted all of my weapons/tools (except my hoe again i am so sorry) and maxed out the enchants, whatever I dont have listed maybe she can fill in the holes? Sorry I can list more details T.T
Edit: I did even think to check my balance until I saw other players had lost money, and I don't remember the previous number but i lost at least 20,000 and now only have $3.16

Last edited:

Strunkandy

Former Wiki Enthusiast/Staff Lead
Documancer
Sep 9, 2019
enchanted power 3
Looting/Wisdom?
enchanted looting 3
enchanted smite 4
--------
Hey there.

You got off before I had time to talk to you. I left your items in a chest at your towns spawn (your logout location was over water). I also need to know if your xp or balance was restored by anyone yet. If not you'll have to catch a lead on in-game to restore these.

Also above I let you know what I put on for the enchants you didn't seem to remember. If you notice anything is off let me know and I can just enchant them to the right level.

Thanks.

FireBird2000

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, thank you for restoring my tools! My balance and XP still need help. My balance is still at $4.74 and XP is still at 20.
Also, I forgot to list my diamond pick (PickyMcPickers) his enchants were Unbreaking 3, Efficiency ?, and fortune ?

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
I've also restored you pickaxe with the following:
- Unbreaking 3
- Efficiency 5
- Fortune 3

If you need anything else, let one of us know

- Rich