Will Not Resolve Inactive Town

Fungirl_

Dec 26, 2019
Hello. I am trying to claim land but there is an inactive town. The town name is Adonis. I did /faq inactivity and saw that the mayor has been inactive for 4 months and the deputy mayor as well. It says that the town will be deleted due to inactivity. I am reporting the town because the people in the town are inactive. The mayor is named "lpt" and the deputy is "IDrinkNitrogen". Thank you

Strunkandy

Former Wiki Enthusiast/Staff Lead
Documancer
Sep 9, 2019
Hey just wanted to check up on a couple things before we go about deleting towns.

To start off would you mind giving coords to the area so we can check it out?

Thanks.

Fungirl_

Dec 26, 2019
Hey just wanted to check up on a couple things before we go about deleting towns.

To start off would you mind giving coords to the area so we can check it out?

Thanks.
Hi! Thank you for responding, I did fn + F3 and looked at the XYZ and got this XYZ: 2704.760 / 70.50000 / 987.710. Let me know if I gave the wrong coords because I'm not totally sure where to look for the coords lol.

Strunkandy

Former Wiki Enthusiast/Staff Lead
Documancer
Sep 9, 2019
Hey there. So I looked at the area you're talking about, and I looked at all the residents in the town. Sure enough, they have all been inactive for quite a while, but I do want to take into consideration that their plot count is just three off from the allowance of a year of inactivity. I also looked at where your town is positioned in the matter and only saw an outpost from your town.

Typically we do not remove towns just for being inactive anymore, as it only causes extra hassle because we manually have to do it. In this case, I will not be removing the town for a couple of reasons:

- From the position of your outpost and claims it appears you just want to overclaim the town. My reasoning for thinking this is that it appears you've claimed over a part of Adonis that used to belong to the town, but no longer does.
- Your outpost was almost certainly placed in between two towns purposely (you can clearly see Adonis; Sirion is also around your outpost)
- The town is not necessarily in the way of your claiming; you can claim in just about any direction without limitations, clearly taking into consideration plot distance limits from the two towns your outpost is between.

If you have any further questions about the matter please let me know.