I took the panda book

Unemployed2903

Apr 2, 2020
Hello, I'm posting here because I want to make a public declaration: I took the Panda book, and then, it probably despawned...

First of all, I am completely sorry this ever happened, I was looking around in the zoo and read the book since I'm rusty on MC, (hadn't played for years, only came online once before the reset) and didn't know what reading tables did, I foolishly pressed the take book button on the reading table. I wanted to put it back, but couldn't then I panicked! I didn't want it on me, because I didn't want to steal it, so I went inside the aquarium area, and threw it inside, I know, the stupidest thing I could've done was that...

Why didn't I contact anyone and return it? because I was afraid and foolish. I know you messaged me asking me if I knew where it was, but I was too afraid to type it in the complicated contraption that is MC chat for me. so yes, If it hasn't despawned, It's inside the aquarium, I'm honestly sorry for all the trouble that I've caused and am willing to face any consequences, please ban me, actually, because I did a horrible thing!

I know I'm not gonna make up for it, but here's what I remember from the book:

Panda names:
Desiigner - Female in honor of the Panda Song singer
Peter - in honor of PandaPeter son of designer and Po
Po: Male - don't recall anything else.

I'm horribly sorry and don't think I'll be going back to this or any servers, because of what I did.

Reactions: iRice and Asr2323

Asr2323

Documancer
Oct 1, 2019
It's all good bro, I appreciate you being honest. It's not a huge deal, we just were not sure what happened to it. It's just a book, we can remake the book. We all are kind of learning about it still, you shouldnt be banned nor do I think you should be or do I want you to be. It was an honest mistake and I appreciate you owning up to it. Everything is good now, we move on haha. Msg me in game next time you are on if you get the chance.

Thanks!