Will Not Resolve I have undead horse spawners; I don't know where they came from and they don't seem to work.

Pup_Thor

Dec 1, 2019
1 of each Skelton and Zombie. I had 2 skeleton horse spawners, but I placed one, and it turned into a pig trap. I'm not sure how I came into possession of these spawners, as I've never seen one before. They may have been accidentally given to me during item restoral, or something could have bugged out and made something else turn into them. I honestly don't know. Not sure what this is, or where to put it. So here we are.
At your service,
Pup Thor

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Your help request has been noted. I'll get back to you when I have some answers for ya.

If you have any questions, let one of us know

- Rich

Reactions: Pup_Thor

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Sadly I have nothing concrete to give you regarding this odd occurrence. I can confirm that they were not given by mistake; it is likely another item has somehow converted into them. Without knowing that this item is, there is no way for us to restore it. Sadly, I do not believe we have the ability to find out what these items originally were.

Sorry I can not be of any further assistance to you. All I can suggest is you dispose of the items through /trash

- Rich

Note: sorry for the delay, I have recently taken a period of time away from the server and have not long returned back, hence why this has not been responded to up until now