Resolved Ensorcell XP glitch and Anvilcrafted boots glitched

EnderTeddy

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
IGN: EnderTeddy
Happened today. Xp lost was 2710. Ensorcell refused to put enchant on a sword. Toxin Aspect 1->2 (upgrading) Didn't realize what happened first time so I made a 2nd attempt. When I realized what happened I removed the enchant and added Toxin Aspect 2 without upgrading.

A pair of Journeyman's Boots made out of Diamond were also lost. Protection 4, Unbreaking 3, Mending, Depth Strider 3, Feather Falling 4. They went from Diamond to Chainmail when switching between Settlement and Wastelands. This has happened to me before but not other people. It seems to be a unique glitch to me. First time it happened was with a Chestplate so I thought it was specific to the combo of enchants (Prot5Unb4) or the piece of armor.

Edit: I've saved a recording that shows the boots and them being turned into chainmail. The XP I have in my logs. I can show recording via screenshare if needed.

richieh99

Lead Staff
Staff Member
Documancer
Apr 9, 2019
Hey there,

Please place the chainmail boots in a chest and add the coordinates to your help request. Once you have done so, we will replace them for you and sort your experience too.

If you have any questions or concerns, let one of us know.

- Rich