Custom Crops - Can we possibly be able to just put tomatoes and such into crafting tables to get the seeds or whatever from them?

oxy

Documancer
Apr 2, 2020
I literally cannot find custom crop seeds or saplings anywhere and i just spent a lot of money on custom foods but I can't plant them. This would be such a great feature. If you just put one in your crafting slot and boom seeds/sapling. Or atleast be able to plant the actual fruit/food into the ground.

PancakeAcoustics

Breakfast Enthusiast
Documancer
Feb 4, 2020
From what I understand the legacy wiki article has most if not all of the information that is still relevant and how things work relating to the custom crops on the server right now. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but the article I linked has how to grow just about everything. As far as where you can find the crops, I am not entirely sure where they are found/whether or not there is a wiki article that has that information. Although, from what I understand most everything can be found in the wild.

oxy

Documancer
Apr 2, 2020
You get them very easily from jungle trees, like if you spend two minutes trying then you will have what you need.
That's not true at all, atleast for me. I've been chopping jungle trees a lot and nothing. Even if it was the case this would make things a whole lot easier and realistic.

MagicMerchant

Oct 12, 2019
That's not true at all, atleast for me. I've been chopping jungle trees a lot and nothing. Even if it was the case this would make things a whole lot easier and realistic.
You need to use shears on the wines.
Tomatoes grow on wines, same with grapes and strawberries. Just go up one or two trees and use shears on each block of wines and you will have it.