Ability to Blacklist Players From Towns

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
As the title suggests I would like to have the option to blacklist players from your town. It would block ./t spawn. travel and tp's like being enemies does, and if they walk in from land it would send them back to their own ./t spawn. This feature would be very helpful for many mayors who have shops or other things that have problems with other players and an easy fix to that would be to blacklist them from their town. For example, let's say someone messed up item frames at someone's shop, staff would most likely just talk to them and would fix the immediate problem with future punishments if anything happened again. However to solve the problem most permanently and to save staff more trouble in the future they could just get blacklisted from the town and thus the shop. I would appreciate any feedback on this idea, thanks.

Reactions: MagicMerchant

iRice

Lead Rice
Documancer
Mar 20, 2020
California, USA
I think the idea is well thought out, but considering how this isn’t really an reoccurring issue, it will most likely be low-priority addition. However, I think it’s a great idea!

WarlordGanti

Documancer
Sep 26, 2019
I think the idea is well thought out, but considering how this isn’t really an reoccurring issue, it will most likely be low-priority addition. However, I think it’s a great idea!
When Mall was open, I frequently had this issue. This would have helped me a lot back then.