Will Not Resolve Server Outage Since 12/6/18

Discussion in 'Network Status' started by i0range, Jan 6, 2019.

1. richieh99

richieh99 Lead Moderator
    Staff Member Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

All of the survival servers and their worlds will be made available at some point, that will include Vega. There's no ETA at the moment, however, we will let you know when we have some further information. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a staff member here on the forums or via discord.

2. 727021

727021 Forum Elder
    Sol 5 Year Badge Aetherseeker

So, this means the server isn't coming back?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord_EddardStark

Lord_EddardStark Forum Elder
    Multiverse Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

I haven't been around for quite some time on the server, though this news still hurts me inside with as much time as I once did spend with all the roles I held from mod to eventually Lead Guide for a time before I stepped away from minecraft and the server. I watched it grow from one world with rules such as not griefing the wilderness with one mod team to multiple worlds and multiple staff roles. It all had its ups and downs but overall my time spent on OMM was a lot of fun times. Thanks for all your hard work over the years to Octa and all the staff both past and present <3

4. Bilboswaggins503

Bilboswaggins503 Forum Champion
    Sirius Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

I’d like to have this answered as well.

5. ShakeNBake

ShakeNBake Player

This is very saddening news. I grew up on this server.. The only one I ever found that I liked. I was hoping to make a comeback. Are there any updates on the situation?

6. SaLT

SaLT Promo Numbuh 8a
    Sirius Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

A potential server revival is in the works. There is a lot more to it though. Most info is being shared on the discord