Inactive But In Contact!

Discussion in 'Introductions / Inactivity / Farewells' started by bosschicow, Dec 17, 2018.

1. bosschicow

bosschicow Player
    Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Even though the server is currently down, I'm hoping it will be back up before I get back! I will be having nasal surgery tomorrow and the first recovery time takes about week. I'm not sure what I will be able to do during that week but I know at least for the first few days I won't be able to play. The second phase of recovery takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks. During that phase again, the first few days I won't be able to do much. So just in case, I'm going to say that I'm inactive for the next 3 weeks but hopefully it won't take that long!

All inquiries about our town (Unity on Sol) should be sent to Tacos. Other than that, I will be available to send and receive messages on Discord. Keep in mind that if you do need to contact me on the days I know I'll be completely out, you may have to wait for a response for up to 48 hours. But on those other days I should respond fairly quickly.

Have fun for me and in case I don't get to say when it comes around, happy holidays everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BubsE

BubsE Guide
    Staff Member Vega Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

I hope the surgery goes well and you are able to recover quickly.

3. RetroChrome

RetroChrome Senior member
    Staff Member Altair Voidwalker 3 Year Badge

Best of luck, Chicow.

4. bosschicow

bosschicow Player
    Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Thanks all! Everything went just fine!

5. RetroChrome

RetroChrome Senior member
    Staff Member Altair Voidwalker 3 Year Badge

Yay! Congrats!

Glad they could fix your schnoz! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bosschicow

bosschicow Player
    Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

I go back in the day after Christmas to have some things removed they put in my schnoz so I'll be down again for a day or two from what I understand. I'll still be in contact though :)